2013年8月25日

Jasmine Hsia

Hello. My name is Jasmine Hsia. I am 10 years old and in 6th grade.
I go to Challenger School in Strawberry Park, San Jose. I started believing in Jesus Christ when I moved to San Jose. I was introduced to Awana and I started reading the Bible.
I learned more about the importance of the Lord Jesus Christ. Now I understand more than I did before.
I also began to look forward to Awana where I would learn more about Jesus Christ. By the end of the year, I felt that I knew so much more than before.
After I trusted in God, I felt more confident in myself and in the Lord Jesus Christ. 
I chose to get baptized because I wanted to get closer to God. I also went to church.
I read stories in the Bible that taught valuable lessons. I enjoyed learning about the Bible and the “history” of Jesus Christ because the Awana club made it fun using puppets, putting on shows and telling stories. I also enjoy memorizing important verses from the Bible.
That way I could remember them and use them in times of need. I pray every day especially when in difficult times because I know he can help me. I learned about the holiness of God and how we sinned against him. Then I started to think about the bad things I’ve done.
For example: Fighting with my sister.
I also learned about the penalty that Jesus paid for our sins.
I learned about how God loved us so much that he sacrificed his only son for us.
I love Jesus and I’m willing to confess my sins and follow him.